Pioneer Minister - Solihull Parish
This post has been closed.
Growing Disciples, Building Community, Transforming Lives
Come and join our team at an exciting time in the life of Solihull Parish.
We are looking for an experienced Ordained or Lay Pioneer (male or female) to:
- take a lead in mission evangelism;
- work collaboratively (and enable others) to bring the Good News of Jesus Christ to those who are not yet Christian;
- help us build on work that is already being done and bring fresh ideas.
We can offer:
- space and freedom to lead pioneer ministry across the parish;
- the opportunity to make a real difference to an area of the parish with which the Church has limited contact;
- an active, happy and supportive Staff Team (lay and ordained) with whom you’ll work.
For an informal conversation contact:
The Ven Simon Heathfield on 0121 426 0428 or
The Rev Jane Kenchington on 0121 705 0069
A full profile for this post can be found here
Closing Date: 13 May 2019 at noon
Interviews: 4th & 5th June 2019
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, particularly from those who are currently under-represented such as Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic groups and women.
If you need any support in completeing the online application, please contact Ben Franks on BenF@cofebirmingham.com