Families' Leader - Transforming Mission
The job has expired.
We are looking for someone to join our team, to lead our work with families and children in the Camborne area.
This is an exciting opportunity for a leader with a heart for mission and ministry amongst children and families; a passion for growing the church; and the ability to share this vision and draw people to it.
The role offers:
- The opportunity to play a key role in establishing a new resourcing church that impacts Camborne and the wider area.
- The opportunity to work with a gifted and enthusiastic team.
- The chance to work and live within a unique, vibrant and historic town.
The Ideal Candidate
The role requires:
- The gifts to lead and develop a thriving children and families’ ministry.
- The ability to communicate effectively with parents and carers, as well as children.
- The ability to lead on missional outreach towards children and families in the community.
Transforming Mission (TM) is a vision for renewal of mission within the Diocese of Truro.
To find out more visit: https://www.trurodiocese.org.uk/about-us/transforming-mission/
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Rev’d Rosheen Browning TM Camborne Lead, by email email@example.com or telephone; 01209 831175 or 07701 085736
CVs will not be accepted. Interviews will be via Zoom but there will be an opportunity for a location visit for the successful candidate.
Applications must be received by midday on 6th January 2021.