The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Elham
Rector of the Elham Valley Group
The job has expired.
Our mission is to spread the good news of the Gospel to all by offering differing styles of worship, Christian fellowship, quiet reflection, pastoral care, and community events for all ages across our rural communities and schools, whilst cherishing our ancient churches.
So we are looking for a Rector who will:
- Provide oversight and team leadership in our spiritual life.
- Pursue growth, both in numbers and in depth, working in partnership with the Ministry Team, churchwardens, PCCs and congregations.
- Develop our capacity to provide pastoral support.
- Enhance the ongoing work with our primary schools.
If you are considering applying, you shouldn't think you'll have to spread yourself across all eight churches within the six parishes alone as there is a hardworking Ministry Team in place!
Application Closing Date: 24th August 2023
Interviews: 21st September 2023
Any queries initially to the Archdeacon of Ashford’s PA, Louise Mills: email@example.com or 01233 712649.
The Ideal Candidate
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join us in growing our churches, who can clearly demonstrate the following key characteristics:
- Able to inspire prayerfulness and obedience to God.
- An excellent communicator with groups of all ages and backgrounds, demonstrating sound emotional intelligence in dealings with others.
- A good team player, able to lead in a consultative fashion, by empowering those around them.
- A creative risk taker, willing to try new and varied approaches to growing our churches.
- Able to demonstrate good pastoral care, working with the Ministry Team to support those requiring help at difficult times.
- Be IT literate, and confident in using social media platforms. Embracing available technology, in both worship, and administrative settings.
- Willing to learn about rural affairs and the environment.